Skills

Skills

Skills start with a base 50% chance of success modified by racial bonuses or penalties, difficulty , gear and by advancing the skill through experience. (the maximum chance of success after all factors are totaled is 95% the minimum chance of success after all factors are totaled is 5%, YOU can have higher or lower numbers than this but when you roll it’s always brought to those two.)

Difficulty

Simple: +20 bonus on the skill check
Advanced: No Modifier on the skill check
Expert: -20 penalty on the skill check
Legendary: -40 penalty on the skill check
Mythic: -60 penalty on the skill check

Advancement

Every time a character gains a level he or she, in addition to unlocking new powers gains 20 percentage points to allocate in any way she chooses

Acrobatics
Biotics
Conditioning
Culture
Detection
Diplomacy
Engineering
Explosives
Gunnery
Hacking
History
Improvisation
Maintenance
Martial Arts
Medicine
Navigation
Piloting
Science
Stealth
Tactics
Zoology

Skills

Into The Darkness At The Edge Of The Galaxy Ranseur